FoodNetworkTV shows you how to make Beef Empanadas from leftover Salisbury steak! First, you should beat one egg in a bowl. Add in 1 tablespoon of cold water to this as an egg wash. Next, spread some flour onto your counter. Now, divide chilled pie crust into six pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, flatten, and roll out with a rolling pin into 3-4inch circles. Use a small bowl to cut out a perfect circle. now, fill this dough with a tablespoon of your meat and moisten the edge of the dough with your egg mix. Next, fold the dough over the filling. Crimp the edges with a fork and place this on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with the egg wash. Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes! Now you have leftover made empanadas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades