Tune into this hot dog how-to video and watch host Scott Herbert get frank about his passion for Chicago-style hot dogs. Also, learn the secret to a frosty root beer float that's especially sweet when made with Whole Foods Market's 365 Everyday Value root beer crafted with cane sugar, not high fructose corn syrup.
Follow along and see how easy it is to make a classic Chicago style hot dog.
4 all-natural uncured franks
4 hot dog buns, preferably studded with poppy seeds
4 1/4-inch-thick cucumber rounds, halved
1 ripe tomato, cut into 8 wedges
4 dill pickle spears
8 hot "sport" peppers or sliced banana peppers
4 tablespoons finely chopped white or yellow onion
Sweet pickle relish
Bring a small saucepan filled with water to a boil. Add hot dogs and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 170°F. If desired, warm buns in microwave for 10 seconds or toast in a pan. Nestle each hot dog into a bun.
Arrange cucumber slices along one side, tomato wedges on the other. Top with mustard, pickle spear, sport peppers, onions and relish. Add a fine sprinkle of celery salt and your dog is ready to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades