A nice juicy, grilled slab of meat is every man's idea of a perfect dinner. The flaming fire, the torched meat and the smell of charred delight, but barbecuing can be really unhealthy, mostly for the prostate. So, what better time to learn how to grill your meats to prostate perfection than November… um… Movember?
Join the fight against men's cancer and grow your own moustache and learn to eat healthier. Nutritionist Beth Ginsberg shows you how grilling meat can affect your prostate, and how to change your grilling habits.
1. Marinate your meat.
2. Keep the temperature low.
3. Move the meat frequently.
4. Serve sides that are not grilled.
The National Cancer Institute research shows that as much as 50% of cancer risk may be related to diet. Chef Beth Ginsberg demonstrates easy ways to eat healthy and reduce that risk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades