In this video Nicko teaches us how to roast a chicken for Christmas dinner. You will need: 1 large whole chicken, 2 lemons, seasons, paprika, chicken spice, chicken spice, cayenne pepper, bbq seasoning, salt, and pepper. The optional vegetables you can use are: baby potatoes and red onions. First, place your chicken on a roast rack and cover it with the seasoning and the lemon juice. After this, cut your potatoes up and place them around the chicken with onions. Now, roast the chicken in the oven until it's fully cooked and the potatoes are nice and tender. Serve this after letting the juices sit for 10 minutes and enjoy your Christmas dinner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades