In this video, we learn how to buy bacon at a grocery store. Bacon labeled "USDA Certified", this means it has been cleared from parasites. Most bacons are priced by how much they weigh, so make sure you keep an eye out for bacons that are "dry cured" or "dry rubbed". You want bacon that has been hardwood smoked, and doesn't have liquid smoke placed into it. Always make sure you are paying attention to exactly what the package says, and pay attention to the key words. Make sure you read the ingredients as well, so you know exactly what is put into your bacon and watch out for any fake syrups added.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades