This video describes how to store large quantities of meat for a rather long period of time. To start, take the meat and season it if you like, then place it in a plastic bag. Roll the meat down flat and get all of the air out of the plastic bag and then seal it. Take a skewer and press down to create three (or more) lines in the meat to create a grid. Finally, freeze the meat and then when you need some of it just break off as much as you would like and put the rest back in the freezer. This video will benefit the viewer because it will allow people to save money buying meat in bulk and not have to worry about wasting any of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades