In this video, we learn how to test hickory shavings when smoking meat. If the chips are completely black, then you cannot use these any longer and they have been smoked too much. You can use sawdust from hickory shavings, just make sure it is hickory. If you cannot tell, then you can use hickory chips that are larger than sawdust and smell like hickory. After you buy these, you can use them inside of your smoker to have the best taste when you smoke your meat inside of the smoker. Once the chips turn black, remove them from the smoker and replace with new!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades