In this tutorial, we learn how to make prosciutto eggplant calzone with Guy Fiore. First, take dough and work it out on a flat floured surface. Then, mix the pine nuts with the cheese mixture, and cut up your prosciutto. Add on the eggplant and other ingredients into the center of the dough alone with a generous amount of parmesan cheese. After this, push the calzone down and twist the side to make it into a pocket shape. Place this onto a baking sheet, then wash it with an egg. Place into the oven at 500 degrees, then eat when it's golden brown and enjoy hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades