This video shows you how to make cheesy habanero burritos with frozen burritos.
This is a quick snack and is made with frozen burritos
- You will need frozen Chimi, a habanero, El Yukateco Aztec Hab Sauces and cheese
- Stick the chopped up habs onto the burrito with the Hab sauce and top off with cheese.
- Warm in the microwave or the oven for a few minutes, depending upon what the packet says.
- This is hot.
- In this video Velveeta cheese is used but this is optional, any cheese can used.
- Serve warm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades