In this tutorial, we learn how to make a ham, broccoli, and cheese casserole. You will need: 1.5 c cheddar cheese, 15 oz pasta, 1 tbsp flour, 1 large slice of ham, 1 large head of broccoli, and 2 c milk. Start by boiling your pasta in water, then wash your broccoli and chop it up into pieces. Now, preheat your oven to 250 degrees. Cut your pre-cooked ham into cubes, then slices your cheese into cubes. Now, place your milk into a large pan and heat it up. Then, add the rest of the ingredients in with the pot and mix together. From here, place your cooked pasta in a casserole dish and pour the cheese on top. Then, add on your broccoli and ham and cook in the oven until it's golden brown and bubbling, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades