Learn how to cook Southern green beans with ham the quick and easy way. 1 Chop the onions and wash and peel the potatoes. 2 Cut two to three cups of ham into bite sized piece. 3 Heat oil and pan and sauté the onions. Add the ham when the onions are translucent. Add the potatoes and beans. 4 Season and add water or ham stock. 5 Cover and reduce the liquid until the potatoes are cooked through. 6 Serve with cornbread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades