As a side note, "chicken French" is actually a very misleading name for this recipe. After all, the way this chicken is prepared is in no way French, but rather comes from the Rochester region of New York. But whatever its origins, we're digging the digging the crust's crispiness, created by dumping the chicken in seasoned flour and then dumping the chicken into an egg mixture.
Watch this food tutorial to learn how to make this easy and delicious recipe. You only need to cook the chicken for a couple of minutes on each side until brown. Then, add butter, sherry, white wine, and vegetable stock to make a sauce to top the chicken. Voila!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades