To make ginger chicken, start by grating the ginger. You will need a special grater specifically for grating ginger. Grate up enough ginger to make a quarter cup. Put six cloves of chopped-up garlic, the quarter cup of ginger, one-half cup of honey, and six tablespoons of soy sauce into a pan. Heat this mixture up until it bubbles. Once it begins to bubble, let it heat for one more minute. Place the chicken, roughly three pounds of thighs or breasts, into a baking dish with the top side of the chicken down. Let the marinade that you heated on the stove cool down and then pour it over the chicken. Spread the marinade out so that the chicken is completely covered. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and let it set in the refrigerator for one day. The next day when you cook the chicken, take the plastic wrap off and cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Bake the chicken in an oven at 350 degrees. After it has been in the oven thirty minutes, take the dish out and turn the chicken over. Raise the temperature of the oven to 375 degrees and bake the chicken for another half hour leaving the baking dish uncovered. Once the chicken has baked for a total of one hour, the chicken is ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades