Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe - Delicious Chinese Food with Fresh Fruit Juice Sauce: 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice 1/3 cup fresh tangerine (or orange) juice sliced ginger 2 tablespoons honey 2 tablespoons ketchup 10 dried red chili Coating: 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs 1/2 cup regular bread cumbs 1 teaspoon salt Preparation: Combine all ingredients for sauce, bring to a boil then simmer for 30 minutes Mix 1 chicken breast with one egg. Coat thoroughly in bread crumb mixture Fry in 350 degree oil until golden brown Remove oil from wok, heat sauce until boiling and add chicken. Stir lightly and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades