In this tutorial, we learn how to make meatballs using a meat grinder. To begin, choose three of your favorite types of meat, around six pounds is enough. Trim the meat up and take any bones out. Trim most of the fat off, but you can leave some in, because it will cook out. After this, push all the meat into a meat grinder and place into a large mixing bowl. Next, add in Romano cheese and bread crumbs, then mix together thoroughly. After this, add in an egg and salt and pepper to taste. Mix this together thoroughly then form the meat into the size of a meatball. To cook, place them in grease on a skillet or store until later, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades