Anuja and Hetal teaches to make an Indian chaat: Ragda patties (pattice). First add the soaked vatana with 6 cups of water and salt in a pressure cooker till a whistle blows and let it till the pressure goes down. Now add mustard seeds in a pan with some oil in it and heat till the seeds pop. Add cumin seeds and when it turns into golden color add peanuts, sesame seeds and let it to pop. Add turmeric powder, curry leaves, ginger, garlic, green chilies and onion. Mix it till the onions become translucent , later add tomato and cook for 2 minutes. Add coriander, cumin and rasam powder with some salt and mix it well. Pour in cooked vatana and allow it boil, garnish it with cilantro and lime juice to complete the Ragda. With the mashed potatoes add other powders and mix it well. Now add corn starch and mix well. Finally fry the mixture by making round patties on the pan as shown. Now garnish and serve the dish as shown. Follow the steps of Anuja and Hetal to try your own Ragda Patties and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades