This video demonstrates how to prepare Braised Lamb Shanks. To begin, season them with coarse salt and cracked black pepper. In a warm Dutch Oven, heat 2 T. of olive oil. Place shanks in the Dutch Oven. Braise lamb shanks. Brown lamb shanks on all sides. Add celery, mushrooms, carrots, onions, bay leaves, rosemary, additional black pepper, and garlic. Add wine. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add stock to the pot. The liquid should cover approximately half of the contents of the pot. Cover with lid. Bake in the oven for 2.5 - 3 hours at 350 degrees. Cook until practically cooked off of the bone. Remove lamb shanks. Strain the broth. Remove the fat. Drizzle this gravy over the lamb. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades