Betty makes a traditional, Bob Evans style sausage and potato skillet breakfast. Betty truly is the master of the breakfast!
1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
1 (20 oz.) package Bob Evans Home Fries Potatoes (I wasnt able to find Bob Evans brand, so I used another brand in my video.)
1 small onion, diced
1 small green pepper, diced
4 tablespoons margarine
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
In skillet, crumble and cook sausage with onions and peppers over medium heat until browned. Remove from skillet. In same skillet, melt margarine and cook potatoes according to package directions. Stir in sausage mixture and cook until hot. Top with cheese and serve. My husband and I found this to be a delicious, filling, and complete breakfast!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades