To make easy minced meat pies you will need 425 grams of ready rub pastry sheet, a little bit of cinnamon and sugar, one beaten egg, half a jar of minced meat, some chopped walnuts and some icing sugar. Sprinkle your work station with icing sugar and roll out your pastry sheet. Spoon out some minced meat on top of the pastry and add walnuts. Roll up each side of the pastry so it meats in the middle. Slice horizontally into the size you want. Brush with your beaten egg and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Put in oven at 200 degrees for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades