Eight Easy steps to make an effective smoke generator at home. Gather these items: hot plate, round cake pan, pie pan, u-bolt, 4 washers, 4 nuts, and sawdust. Drill holes in the pie pan to vent smoke. Put two holes evenly spaced from the center for the u-bolt. Mount the u-bolt onto the pie pan using the 4 washers and nuts. Set up your hot plate; you will need to adjust the setting to smolder the sawdust, probably high. Place the cake pan on the hot plate. Put about three or four small handfuls of sawdust in the cake pan. Use the u-bolt handle you made and put the pie pan down into the cake pan. Continue smoking as desired. Build your own easy to assemble smoke generator with these steps and enjoy the fruits of your craftsmanship.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades