SeriousBBQs.com teaches you how to smoke a turkey to perfection by showing much improved methods of cleaning, starting your fire, seasoning, smoking your turkey, and keeping it warm after being cooked. The first step is to choose a 12-14 pound turkey, and remove the wrappings and giblets, and rinse the turkey throughly, then, season your turkey, or wait until later if you so choose. The next step is to start the fire by opening all the vents in the fire box, inserting the correct amount of charcoal, and then lighting it with a propane torch, this should be followed by getting the smoke in your cooker rolling, but remember not to over smoke your turkey. Be sure to maintain the temperature of your cooker to be anywhere from 225 to 250 degrees, if it is to hot, open a vent, to cool, close vents. Every hour, spray your turkey with apple juice to maintain flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades