Making your own sausage rolls lets you add the exact ingredients you wish to include. This instructional video demonstrates how easy it is to make traditional sausage rolls using basic cooking equipment. When they're finished, simply eat the sausage rolls with a dollop of ketchup and enjoy.
1 pound beef chuck sausage
1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (diced)
1 sheet puff pastry milk
1 egg for pastry wash
season to your taste
seseme seeds (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades