Usually, stuffed peppers are made with ground beef, but in this healthier twist on stuffed peppers, ground turkey is the culprit. This can be made with whatever ingredients you prefer, but it's always best to stick with the recipe for the first time, then add or modify it to your liking.
Jessie Zubatkin shares her easy weeknight classic, and the stuffing consists of a flavorful blend of ground turkey, brown rice, herbs and spices, tomato sauce and spinach. With only 20 minutes of baking, this American classic is ready in a flash. Stuff halved bell peppers for a side or lunch portion, or whole peppers for a heartier dinner serving.
* 1 lb ground turkey
* ½ tsp dried basil
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
* ½ tsp dried oregano
* pinch of salt & pepper
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* ½ cup frozen spinach, defrosted
* ½ - ¾ cup tomato sauce (store-bought or your own)
* 2 cups cooked brown rice
* 4-5 medium bell peppers
* Parmesan cheese, grated, for sprinkling
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades