This video shows tips on how to use insects to benefit your garden. This will teach you ways to reduce the insect load in gardens without the use of chemicals. Rose aphids can be controlled with lady beetles, for example. Although these techniques have been used for agricultural use, they will work in your home garden. Asian Lady Beetle, tend to stay put. They won't migrate. They will attack Pecan Aphids. Trichograma, a wasp that is effective against larvae and eggs. You have to be certain that you are releasing insects that can tolerate the climate, where you are releasing them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades