In order to prepare Cottage Cheese Steak with Leek Fondue, you will need the following ingredients: 300 grams. of cottage cheese, 20 grams. prunes, 2 tsp pine nuts, 40 grams. broccoli, 20 grams. leeks, 2 tablespoons. of butter, 2 tsp of Cajun spice, 60 grams. refined flour, 1 tsp chopped parsley, 20 grams. cheddar cheese, 1 tsp cilantro, 5 tablespoons. cooking cream, 4 tablespoons. tomato puree (canned), 6 tablespoons. oil, 2 tsp chopped garlic, 1 large onion (chopped), and salt and pepper to taste. In a bowl combine cottage cheese, cilantro, parsley, and flour. Set aside. Combine prunes and pine nuts. Make a ball out of the cottage cheese and dust it in flour, adding prunes and nuts. Now, grill it for 8-10 minutes. In a skillet, combine butter, garlic, onion, and leeks. Cook until translucent. Add cream, salt, pepper, parsley, and cheese. Set aside. In another pan, add butter, garlic, onion, tomato, seasoning, pepper, salt, and parsley. Plate the cottage cheese steaks, using fondue and both sauces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades