Looking for a new twist on an old classic, then try Indian inspired mutton chops. Lamb mutton chops are a fantastic and filling main course and with the addition of Indian masala spice seasoning you will be left with an exotic fusion full of flavor. This is a condensed and hearty meal.
Watch this video to learn how to make delicious mutton chops for dinner. You'll have the whole family salivating in no time. Ingredients: 1/2 kg Mutton Chops 200 gm Tomatoes (chopped) 75 gm Ginger two tsp Coriander Powder 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped) Few Green chillies (chopped) Red Chilly Powder 1-1/2 cup Curd A pinch Nutmeg 1/2 tsp Garam Masala three tbsp Ghee or oil Salt to taste How to make Mutton Chops: Put muttonchops, chillies, tomato, coriander leaves and salt in a pressure cooker. Cook for about five minutes. Add oil or ghee and again fry for ten minutes. Mix all the spices, red chilly powder, garam masala, nutmeg and coriander powder in curd. Beat the mixture properly. Add this to the chops and simmer for about three minutes. Keep in a pressure cooker and cook for about three to five minutes. Muttonchops are ready. Serve it garnished with a few coriander leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades