In this tutorial, we learn how to truss a chicken. First, you will tear the head off the chicken and then fold the wings to the back of it. From here, you will tie a string around the chicken so that the legs are tied together. Make sure you have the chicken tied as tight as possible so it's narrow and keeps the juices cooking inside. Bring the string around to the back of the chicken and then tie the final knot in the back. Once finished, you can season your chicken and cut the excess strings from it. Cook this and then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades