1. Boil Tamarind in rice wash or water to soften. Pound and extract all juices and set aside.
2. In a casserole, boil rice wash or water, Tamarind juice, onions, tomatoes and Radish.
3. Lower fire, add in Shrimps, Kangkong, Sitaw and green long pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and patis.
5. Serve hot.
* 1 Kilo Shrimp
* 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc)
* 1 big Onion (diced)
* 3 big tomatoes (quartered)
* 2 pieces Radish (sliced)
* 1 bundle Sitaw (String beans)
* 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2" long)
* 3 pieces long green pepper
* 5 cups rice wash or water
* Salt or Patis to taste