1. Boil Tamarind in rice wash or water to soften. Pound and extract all juices and set aside.
2. In a casserole, boil rice wash or water, Tamarind juice, onions, tomatoes and Radish.
3. Lower fire, add in Shrimps, Kangkong, Sitaw and green long pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and patis.
5. Serve hot.
* 1 Kilo Shrimp
* 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc)
* 1 big Onion (diced)
* 3 big tomatoes (quartered)
* 2 pieces Radish (sliced)
* 1 bundle Sitaw (String beans)
* 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2" long)
* 3 pieces long green pepper
* 5 cups rice wash or water
* Salt or Patis to taste
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades