There's nothing like a bbq outside during a long hot summer day. Many great meat dishes taste delcious after coming off a grill. Steak, chicken, shrimp, and even salmon all can benefit from being grilled. But what makes a bbq a bbq, is the sauce. There are many different routes to take when it comes to using bbq sauce, but sometimes the easiest and most tasty comes from your own home. So in this tutorial, you'll find out how to make homemade asian bbq sauce/marinade. It'll be so good, you'll be licking your fingers long after you're done eating. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades