If anything is worth the cooking time, its these ribs. To make them, you will need: 1 full rack of ribs, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes and 2 1/2 tablespoons cumin. To make the BBQ sauce, you will need: 16 pounds of ketchup (this makes a lot of sauce!), 4 cups cider or red wine vinegar, 4 onions, 2 pounds diced bacon, 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons chil powder, 3-4 pureed chipotle peppers, 1/2 cup molasses, salt and the zest of 2 limes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades