For this you use tenderized steak. She thaws out 2 pounds worth of round steak and she cuts them up into nuggets. She seasons this with meat tenderizer. She adds 1/4 cup peanut oil to a skillet. Into a plastic bag she put 1 cup of flour. She adds the nuggets to the plastic bag with the flour and shakes the plastic bag. Now you can drop the nuggets into the oil and let them sizzle. Cook until the bottom is brown and flip. Also add some ground black pepper while cooking. When cooked, place on a plate with paper towel. Now they're ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades